Poultry Complex Enzyme
Enzyme type & composition
Xylanase, β-mannanase, Cellulase, β-glucanase, Protease, Amylase, Pectinase, α-galactosidase
Function & Benefit
- Xylanase, β-mannanase, cellulase, β-glucanase and pectinase can effectively degrade dietary xylan and cellulose, mannan and glucan and pectin and other anti-nutritional factors, destroy cell wall of plant feed, release of intracellular starch, protein, fat and other nutrients, and reduce chyme viscosity. Promote the contact between feed particles and digestive enzymes, and increase feed digestibility.
- β-mannanase can degrade β-mannan into MOS efficiently, improve utilization of soybean meal and other meal feed, eliminate the inhibition of glucose uptake and IGF-I secretion, eliminate excessive immune response, promote glycogen formation, maintain body condition of layers.
- α-galactosidase can degrade flatulence factors such as raffinose and stachyose in meal feed, reduce flatulence in intestinal tract. Prolong chyme residence time, improve feed digestion and absorption rate
- Supply digestive enzymes such as protease and amylase, make up for the deficiency such as short digestive tract, insufficient digestion caused by stress, improve the digestive enzyme activity, and promote digestion and absorption of feed protein and starch.
- The monosaccharide and oligosaccharide produced by NSP can promote the growth of intestinal microflora, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote the balance of intestinal flora and intestinal health.
- Increase the total egg production and average egg weight, decrease the ratio of feed to egg; improve egg quality, reduce dirty eggs.
- Improve the gastrointestinal microbial flora and intestinal health, reduce diseases, improve fowlery environment.
- Reduce the variability of nutrients in different batches of raw materials, and improve the stability of the quality of compound feed.
- Increase diversity of raw materials, reduce feed formula cost.
200~400g/ton of complete feed, for premix and concentrated, convert into proportion before adding.
Shelf Life & Storage
25℃, 12 months, enzyme activity remain≥90%. For long term storage, we recommend below 5 ℃ refrigerator. Increase dosage after shelf life.
Should be stored in a dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight, rain, high temperature and damp, can not mix with toxic and hazardous material. Bag ready to use, truss bags after each use.
25 kg/bag or as request
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce a certain sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. Operator should wear the appropriate work clothes, gloves and protective glasses to avoid splashing, vigorous stirring to prevent the enzymes dust and fog. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.