Ruminant Complex Enzyme
Phytase, Xylanase, β-glucanase, β-mannanase, α-galactosidase, Cellulase, Pectinase, Amylase
Function & Benefit
- This product is specially designed for the digestive physiology of ruminants, supplement the shortage of fibrolytic enzymes in rumen, improve fiber digestibility and utilization.
- High concentration of xylanase, β-mannanase, cellulase, glucanase can degrade feed particles in the rumen, more surface pore leading to more rumen microorganisms attachment, promote rumen fermentation and fiber degradation, enhance VFA and MCP production.
- α-galactosidase can degrade flatulence factors such as raffinose and stachyose in meal feed, reduce flatulence in the rumen and intestinal tract.
- Degrade NSP in small intestine effectively, improve low quality feed resources utilization, promote digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Increase daily milk yield and milk fat rate, prolong milk production peak and avoid plunging.
- Improve the growth performance of meat ruminant.
- Promote rumen health effectively, inprove rumen fermentation and roughage utilization, increase income.
- Strengthen immune system, reduce digestive system diseases and nutritional metabolic diseases, enhance resistance to heat stress.
200~400g/ton of concentrated feed, or convert into proportion in premix.
Shelf Life & Storage
25℃, 12 months, enzyme activity remain≥90%. For long term storage, we recommend below 5 ℃ refrigerator. Increase dosage after shelf life.
Should be stored in a dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight, rain, high temperature and damp, can not mix with toxic and hazardous material. Bag ready to use, truss bags after each use.
25 kg/bag or as request
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce a certain sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. Operator should wear the appropriate work clothes, gloves and protective glasses to avoid splashing, vigorous stirring to prevent the enzymes dust and fog. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.